Learner weekend adventure country rides
You may have just received your motorcycle licence, or have been riding around suburbia and would like to develop your skills in open road riding. Our learner courses are specifically designed for riders who want to experience amazing country rides and to improve their riding techniques, safety and confidence.
All rides are instructor lead and follow a structured course for the duration and focus on safe riding practices.
Our country adventure rides are with small groups of a maximum of five students and for a duration of approximately 5-hours.
The 5-hour adventure ride includes morning tea and lunch at one of the local cafes in the majestic mountains.
Long Ride offer individual road craft rider training, please select the option in the booking form.
Learner scenic Road Craft Adventure Long Ride – Includes morning tea and lunch – 5 hours $249 p/p.
This is for riders who want to experience amazing country rides and to develop their open road riding skills. All rides are instructor lead and you will be riding with fellow motorcyclists with the similar skills and abilities. Our country rides are with small groups (maximum 5) and we ride to learn and to improve your skills.
- 30 minutes of consultation and a pre-safety motorcycle check.
- 4.5-hours of practical country riding to develop your skills.
- Balance and control.
- Road positioning.
- Objects to avoid when riding.
- Responding to hazards and developing your ‘crash avoidance space’.
- Riding on winding roads and crests.
- Developing buffering skills – creating space.
- Riding on different road surfaces and what to avoid.
- General road rules to keep you safe and help eliminate fines.
- Riding attitudes and group riding.
- Riding fatigue.
- Scheduled stops for discussion points.
- Changing gears and braking techniques.
- Riding within your skill level.
Book Now Weekends Only
Please select service, date and provider then click on the Find Appointments button.
- You must have completed the Pre-Learner course (Pass a motorcycle knowledge test and pay for your license) or a valid RE or R licence to participate in the rider training.
- Mobile training is availalble within 10km of Brisbane CBD (additional fees may apply for further distances, please contact us).
- For mobile training please check availability for dates and times.
- Long Ride require a 72-hours cancellation notification or a 10% administration fee will be charged.
- A 50% deposit is required prior to training.
- Student’s motorcycle must be registered, insured and in a roadworthy condition.
- Student’s riding gear must include fully enclosed shoes, long pants, motorcycle jacket, gloves and motorcycle helmet.