Mobile training services. 100% focused on you as an individual rider, when you want, where you want – $85 per hour.
If you are a learner rider and require supervised on-road experience, have just completed your QRIDE RE licence a few months ago or you just need to further develop your skills and confidence, or you feel more comfortable riding in your area then this is for you.
Work one-on-one with a fully certified motorcycle rider coach and progress at your own pace. Great for those who need more time to work on basic skills, or focus on the areas that may need improvement. We can also customize an instruction plan for you.
You can also train at our Coorparoo location – $65 per hour Please see the conditions below.
*Riders must provide their own road-worthy motorcycle and riding gear for this course.
You may need help with:
- Balance and control.
- Steering techniques.
- Controlled ‘Quick stop’ Braking.
- Road positioning.
- Defensive riding.
- U-turns, starting and stopping in traffic and on hills.
- Responding to hazards and developing your ‘crash avoidance space’ (training range).
- Lane filtering – the rules and skills required.
- General road rules to keep you safe and help eliminate fines.
- Riding attitudes.
- Obstacle Avoidance (Swerving).
- Lane changing and riding in multi-lane roads.
- Riding in T-intersections and crossroads.
- Riding in traffic and at slow speeds in congested areas.
- Riding Posture and throttle control.
Book Now Weekends Only
Please select service, date and provider then click on the Find Appointments button.
- You must have completed the Pre-Learner course (Pass a motorcycle knowledge test and pay for your license) or a valid RE or R licence to participate in the rider training.
- Mobile training is availalble within 10km of Brisbane CBD (additional fees may apply for further distances, please contact us).
- For mobile training please check availability for dates and times.
- A 50% deposit is required prior to training.
- Student’s motorcycle must be registered, insured and in a roadworthy condition.
- Student’s riding gear must include fully enclosed shoes, long pants, motorcycle jacket, gloves and motorcycle helmet.